Pages

Christmas Roundup 2016

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Well, the holidays have come to a close and I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little relieved to get back to our regular scheduled programming. It was a great holiday with our now 3 little girls and the Christmas magic was in full swing for the 3 year old and 2 year old so, while it was a whirlwind and somewhat stressful at times, we had a lot of fun. Here are a few highlights from Christmas 2016.... and yes, this is a REALLY long post because we did alllllllllllllll the things............

First thing's first. Putting up all the Christmas decorations.



 








Our first 'Family of 5' ornament!

 

And of course our annual trip to St. Nick's and family photo extravaganza





Nick and I took the littlest Lafferty with us on a quick trip to Birmingham, Alabama for his company Christmas party.




Caroline's first plane ride!


Ma Partay Outfit ;)


Our Elf made his return. Marshmallow Jingle




We had our first official snowday!


And one perk of Daddy working at home is that we get to have spontaneous lunch dates!
They really are best friends and I LOVE IT!


Ryan had her Winter Ballet Recital






We wrote and sent our "letters" to Santa. I use the term "letters" loosely, as really they were just a bunch of stickers.






We built our gingerbread house




Went to Zoo Lights



Ryan met the Disney Princesses and was in heaven!


Disney on Ice......





Our Buffs won the PAC 12 South Championship for the first time ever! (we won't talk about the Alamo Bowl.....)


And we still bleed Orange and Blue, even though our Broncos missed the playoffs for the first time in, like, a decade....


 We baked our cookies for Santa



Sent out our Christmas Card


Wrapped all of our gifts (I was very pleased with how the wrapping came out - OCD)



Survived Christmas Eve Mass with 3 children ages 3 and under


And had a Very Merry Christmas



Ryan got some American Girl Dolls (trial dolls, thought. These were MINE when I was younger. Before I buy her $200 dolls, I want to make sure she can take care of them)


Nick got me a necklace with the girls' birthstones on it!! LOVE!!!





Also, Ryan hates ice skating (we had a mommy daughter date and she decided she wanted to attempt ice skating at the town rink..... maybe next year ;)


AND I have the CUTEST BABY IN THE WORLD!!!!



That's it for the photo dump! If you are still with me, thanks for taking the time to look over our festive photos!

Now where's my wine?



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan