Pages

Spring has Sprung! {Easter and Home Tour}

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Even though you would never know from all the snow we have gotten over the past week and half, spring has in fact sprung here in Denver, Colorado. On Sunday we celebrated the rising of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ with family and friends. It was a wonderful time to be with family and then this week, I was able to catch up on some cleaning and capture a few home details I have added for spring! Happy happy, everyone! Until the next (likely wordier) post!




I had two jammie-clad little helpers who immediately thought I was taking pictures of them when I took the camera out... it's a fair assumption given that I take a million pictures of these two dolls!


Liv Bug's a pro at "cheese!!!"


























No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan