Pages

It's Time.

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I decided to start a blog. I never thought I would be one of those people to sit down and actually write down my thoughts. But as my two beautiful daughters continue to grow and change right before my eyes, I found myself wanting to document our day to day life- which can seem ordinary in passing, but in reality is truly extraordinary and worth the time to memorialize. I constantly watch my two year old hoping to memorize her giggles, the silly songs she makes up and the way she lovingly asks me to hold her. I desperately try to commit to memory the way my one year old toddles around the house, wrinkles her nose and mischievously gets into everything she's not supposed to. So here it is. Incepted for my family, for our own personal purposes, as a way to look back fondly on our beautiful life... but also a way to share our journey with our family and friends.


"If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely" -Roald Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan